review materi semester 1
v 1. TENSES
PRESENT
TENSES
1. Simple Present Tense
Present Tense adalah tenses (pola kalimat) yang digunakan
untuk menceritakan waktu sekarang dalam bentuk sederhana.
Rumus :
(+) S + V1( s/es) / tobe(is,am,are) + O
(-) S + do/does not + V1 / be (is,am,are)+ O
(?) Do/Does + S + V / Tobe(is,am,are) ?
(+) S + V1( s/es) / tobe(is,am,are) + O
(-) S + do/does not + V1 / be (is,am,are)+ O
(?) Do/Does + S + V / Tobe(is,am,are) ?
Contoh :
(+) My father goes to post office
(-) Marcella is not a stronger woman
(?) Do you like banana ?
(+) My father goes to post office
(-) Marcella is not a stronger woman
(?) Do you like banana ?
2. Present Continuous Tense
Present continuous tense digunakan
untuk membicarakan aksi yang sedang berlangsung
Rumus :
(+) S + tobe(is,am,are)+ ving + O
(-) S + tobe (is,am,are)+ ving + O
(?) tobe (Am/are/is) + Subject + Verb-ing ?
(+) S + tobe(is,am,are)+ ving + O
(-) S + tobe (is,am,are)+ ving + O
(?) tobe (Am/are/is) + Subject + Verb-ing ?
Contoh :
(+) lily is going to school
(-) We are not studying English
(?)Are you studying English?
3.
Present Perfect Tense
Present Perfect Tense Digunakan untuk menunjukkan suatu
aksi atau kejadian sudah selesai dan menekankan pada hasilnya
Rumus :
(+)S + has/have + Verb3 + Complement
(-) S + has/have + not + Verb3 + Complement
(?)Has/have + S + Verb3 + Complement?
(+)S + has/have + Verb3 + Complement
(-) S + has/have + not + Verb3 + Complement
(?)Has/have + S + Verb3 + Complement?
Contoh
:
(+) She has finished her homework.
(-) I have not finished my homework.
(?) Has she finished her homework?
(+) She has finished her homework.
(-) I have not finished my homework.
(?) Has she finished her homework?
4.
Present Perfect Continuous Tense
Digunakan untuk
menunjukkan aksi yang dimulai pada masa
lampau dan terus berlanjut sampai saat ini
Rumus :
(+)S + has/have + been + Verb-ing + C
(-) S + has/have + not + been + Verb-ing + C
(?) Has/have + S + been + Verb-ing + C ?
(+)S + has/have + been + Verb-ing + C
(-) S + has/have + not + been + Verb-ing + C
(?) Has/have + S + been + Verb-ing + C ?
Contoh :
(+) Anne have been working here since 2015.
(+) Anne have been working here since 2015.
(-) My mother has not been speaking for
the last 3 hours.
(?) Have Anne been working here
since 2015?
PAST TENSE
1. Simple Past Tense
Digunakan untuk menunjukkan suatu kejadian di masa lampau.
Rumus :
(+) S+ Verb2 + Complement
(-) S + did not + Verb1 + Complement
(?) Did + S + Verb1 + Complement?
(+) S+ Verb2 + Complement
(-) S + did not + Verb1 + Complement
(?) Did + S + Verb1 + Complement?
Contoh
:
(+) I worked hard for that company
(-) She was not beautiful
(?) Did he work hard for that company?
(+) I worked hard for that company
(-) She was not beautiful
(?) Did he work hard for that company?
2.
Past Continuous Tense
Digunakan
untuk menunjukkan suatu kejadian yang sedang terjadi pada masa lampau. Biasanya,
ada 2 kejadian terjadi di masa lampau
Rumus :
(+) S + was/were + Verb-ing + C
(+) S + was/were + Verb-ing + C
(-) S + was/were + Not + Verb-ing +
C
(+) Was/were + S + Verb-ing + C ?
Contoh :
(+) I was studying English when he
called
(-) I was not studying English when he called
(?) Was I studying English when he
called?
3.
Past Perfect Tense
Digunakan
untuk menunjukkan kejadian yang terjadi sebelum waktu
tertentu di masa lampau
Rumus :
(+) S + had + Verb3 + C
(-) S + had + not + Verb3 + C
(?) Had + Subject + Verb3 +
C ?
Contoh :
(+) I had finished my homework
before I met up with my friends yesterday.
(-) I had not finished my homework before I met up with my friends
yesterday
(?) Had I finished my homework
before I met up with my friends yesterday?
4.
Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Digunakan untuk menunjukkan aksi yang terjadi di masa lalu dan sudah
selesai pada waktu tertentu di masa lalu juga
Rumus :
(+)S + had + been
+ Verb-ing + Complement
(-) S + had + not + been + Verb-ing +
Complement
(?) Had + S + been + Verb-ing +
Complement?
Contoh :
(+) You had been crying for an
hour
-) You had not been crying for an
hour.
(?) Had you been crying for an
hour?
FUTURE
1.
Simple Future Tense
Digunakan
untuk menunjukkan aksi atau suatu keadaan di masa depan
Rumus :
(+) S + will/be
going to + Verb1 + Complement
(-) S + will not / be not going to +
Verb1 + Complement
(?) Will + Subject + Verb1 +
Complement?
Contoh :
(+) I will work hard for this
company
(-) I am not going to work hard
for this company
(?) Will I work hard for this
company?
2.
Future Continuous Tense
Digunakan
untuk menunjukkan suatu aksi atau keadaan yang akan terjadi di suatu waktu tertentu di
masa yang akan datang
Rumus :
(+) S + will / be
going to+ be + Verb-ing + Complement
(-) S + will not / be not going to +
be + Verb-ing + Complement
(?) Am/are/is + S+ Verb-ing +
Complement?
Contoh :
(+) I will be studying English
(-) You are not going to be studying English
(?) Will I be studying English?
3.
Future Perfect Tense
Digunakan
untuk menunjukkan aksi yang akan berakhir di masa depan
Rumus :
(+) S + will have
+ Verb3 + Complement
(-) S + will not
have + Verb3 + Complement
(?) Will + S + have Verb3 +
Complement?
Contoh :
(+) I will have finished my homework
(-) I will not have finished my homework
(?) Will I have finished my homework?
4.
Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Digunakan
untuk menunjukkan aksi
yang akan terus terjadi di masa depan
Rumus :
(+) S + will + have + been + Verb-ing + Complement
(-) S + will + not + have + been +
Verb-ing + Complement
(?) Will + S + have + been + Verb-ing
+ Complement?
Contoh :
(+) In 2020, she will have been working here for 2 years
(-) In
2020, she will not have been workinghere for
2 years.
(?) In
2020, will she have been working here
for 2 years?
PAST FUTURE
1.
Past Future Tense
Digunakan
untuk menunjukkan aksi yang akan dilakukan di masa lalu namun gagal (rencana
yang gagal)
Rumus :
(+) S +
would/should + Verb1 + Complement
(-) S + would/should not + Verb1 +
Complement
(?) Would/should + S + Verb1 +
Complement?
Contoh :
(+) I would come to your
party if you invited me.
(-) I would not come to your party if you did not invite me
(?)Would I come to your party if you
invited me?
2.
Past Future Continuous Tense
Digunakan
untuk menunjukkan suatu aksi yang akan dilakukan di masa lampau dan
akan berlangsung hingga waktu tertentu di masa lampau
Rumus :
(+) S +
would/should + be + Verb-ing + Complement
(-) S+ would/should not + be +
Verb-ing + Complement
(?) Would/should +
S+ be + Verb-ing + Complement?
Contoh :
(+) I would be studying if you
did not disturb me yesterday
(-) I would not be studying if you did not disturb me yesterday
(?) Would I be studying if you did not disturb me yesterday?
3. Past Future Perfect Tense
Digunakan
untuk menunjukkan suatu aksi yang akan sudah dilakukan
di masa lampau namun ternyata tidak dilakukan
Rumus :
(+) S + would/should + have + Verb3 +
Complement
(-) S + would/should not + have + Verb3 +
Complement
(?) Would/should +
S + be + Verb3 + Complement?
Contoh :
(+) I would have bought a new car
if I had enough money
(-) I would not have bought a new car
if I had enough money
(? )Would I have
bought a new car if I had enough
money?
4. Past Future Perfect
Continuous Tense
Rumus :
(+) S +
would/should + have + been + Verb-ing + Complement
(-) S +
would/should not + have + been + Verb-ing + Complement
(?)Would/should +
S + have + been + Verb-ing + Complement?
Contoh :
(+)She would have been waiting for
me for 3 hours yesterday
(-)She would not have been waiting for me for 3 hours yesterday
(?)Would she have been waiting for
me for 3 hours yesterday?
v 2. QUESTION WORD
Question word :
a)
What = Apa ex: what did mr brown say to you?
b)
Where = Dimana
ex : where are your
friends now?
c)
Who = Siapa
ex : who is going help?
d)
Why =
Kenapa ex: why did he need
the money?
e)
Which = Yang
mana ex: which one did ypu
finally buy?
f)
When = Kapan ex: when does school
usually start?
g)
Whom = Siapa
(dengan aksi)
h)
Whose = Siapa
(kepunyaan) ex : whose dictionary will you use?
i)
How =
Bagaimana ex : how much do you
like tihis city?
*howlong,
how often, howmany, howmuch, howfar
Rumus :
1.
Subject Question = Question + verb
2.
Non subject Question =
Question + auxiliary +S + ordinary verb
v. 3. PASSIVE VOICE
Rumus : s +tobe +
v3 + o
Verb :
1.
Is/are being
2.
Was/were being
3.
Has/have been
Example :
1.
English is spoken by a large number of people today
2.
Frank’s attitude were surprised all of us
3.
He has been transferred to another department by his boss
v 4. IF CLAUSE
Rumus :
1.
IF + Simple Present
+ simple future
2.
IF + Simple past tense + past future
3.
IF + past perfect + past future perfect
Example :
1.
IF it rains tomorrow, we shall stay at home
2.
IF you saw her now, you wouldn’t recognized her
3.
IF you had gone to computer center, you would have met her
ü Will = Would
ü Shall = Should
ü Can = Could
ü May = Might
v 5. AT/ON/IN (TIME)
1. AT : Use
at with times
Ex :
at 5 o’clock, at 11.45
Also
use at these expressions :
At night,
at the weekend, at the moment, at the same time, at present
Ex :
Ann and I arrived at the same time
2. On : We
use on with date and days
Ex :
on March , on Friday, on Christmas Day
Also
say : on Friday morning, on Saturday evening
3. In : use
in longer periods of time
(month/years/seasons)
Ex :
in April, in 1987, in the middle ages,
in the winter
Also
say : in the morning, in the evening
Ex :
I’ll see you in the morning
4. Don’t use
at/on/in before last and next
Ex :
I’ll see you next Monday, they got married last march
5. In + a
period of time = a time in the future
Ex :
Jack’s gone away. He’ll be back in a week
Nama : Anisya Rahmelia
Npm : 10218902
Kelas : 1EA02
Review Materi Bahasa inggris Semester 1
Komentar
Posting Komentar